What is Deaf Advocacy?
• Help you to understand what is going on
• Help you to be involved in decisions that are important to you
• Help you to make choices
• Help you to understand information, guidance and advice in BSL
• Help you to tell your wishes and views
• Help you to understand your rights
• Help you to access services that support you
• Help you to make complaints
If you would like to benefit from Deaf Advocacy, tap or click the Self Rerral Button to complete a form and we will contact you.
Use the Professional Referral button if you are a professional working with a Deaf Client and would like Access Communication Services Ltd to contact you.